![]() |
| AD1073-Girly beautiful girls pictures_v1.3 |
DESCRIPTION
App permissions
Girly m wallpapers - girly m girls pictures 1.3 apk requires following permissions on your device.
Allows applications to access information about networks.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
Allows applications to set the wallpaper hints.
Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Allows access to the vibrator.
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Allows an application to read from external storage.
Editor's review
We provide Girly m wallpapers - girly m girls pictures apk 1.3 file for Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich) and later, as well as other devices such as Windows devices, Mac, BlackBerry, Kindle, ... Girly m wallpapers - girly m girls pictures is a free Android beauty apps, and has been developed by NEXTLEVEL.
Girly m wallpapers - girly m girls pictures 1.3 is newest and latest version for Girly m wallpapers - girly m girls pictures apk. It's easy to download and install to your Android devices (as well as other devices). On this page you can find Girly m wallpapers - girly m girls pictures apk detail and permissions and click download apk button to direct download Girly m wallpapers - girly m girls pictures apk.
Older versions of Girly m wallpapers - girly m girls pictures apk also available with us: 1.2, 1.0.
Please be aware that we only share the original, pure-apk file, direct download from Google play store, it's safe and free of any virus. If there are any problems, please let us know.
App description
Application Girly m wallpapers - girly m girls pictures 2018 is one of the best applications for the year 2017 in the category girly m wallpapers and the most girls or most called element, which made it one of the best applications in the store is the characteristics of Girly m pictures many pictures beauty exclusive and you will find only in girls pictures 2018 , Among these features is the ease of use and color of the Harmonizer, and the possibility to make gilmore girls wallpaper for your phone, You can also upload a high-quality image to your phone or memory SD , And keep the images you like in the Favorites box by pressing the heart button and you can share images Girly m pictures to app Girly m wallpapers - Girly m girls pictures 2018 In all social networking platforms to to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, Flickr, Stumble, Instagram
Why Girly m wallpapers - girly m girls pictures 2018 the best :
Make a background images of girls wallpapers for the phone
Send images of girls to your friends
Publish images in an application Girly m wallpapers - Girly m girls pictures 2018 every day
Images girly m are exclusive when app Girly m wallpapers only
Pinch Zoom and Double Tap Zoom on Wallpapers
Save or Share Wallpaper with your friends and on Social Networks
Total views of each wallpaper
Add to Favorite Mode Wallpapers
Change Theme Colors
Wallpaper Display With Category Wise
Set Wallpaper Option
Thank you for using Girly m wallpapers - girly m girls pictures 2018
App reviews
App rating: 4.2/5 based on 1607 reviews
It has so many different wallpapers
Good application
Love the anime
It is HORIBLE. Why does the make think that only "skinny" girls are beautiful? And what's with the Muslim girls mostly holding a traveling bag or something? There are no black girls in there (unless you go to the bottom where they are literally thrown) and lastly if it's called GIRLY wallpapers then why are there tomboy girls in there??? HATED IT
TEEERRIIIBBBBLLE it's rasist cuz I had BARELY any black girls! I mean not to be mean or rasist but it's not your color and just one color on a app it's heart breaking ??
I do not like it cuz it dose not even have black or color or any other races and mostly all the girls are white not trying to be rasist but it is true and there all skinny I hate it
I don't feel like the app is racist,but yeah there's no many pictures of black girls I couldn't only find like 20 drawings of black girls but after all the app is really good
It has so much white girls I wish I could throw this app in the trash can.i hated it.there is so much white girls then black.i am totally going to loose it.but I do like the 5 black girls
The wallpapers is horrible because the name of the app is girly_m but it doesnt have many wallpapaers of that .??not interested
I hate this app because it is rasist, it has only pictures of white skin girls and not brown skin, also only slim girls.
I hate this app . this implys that black girls are not beautiful due to the fact there was only white girls ??
I think its good people.that circle that show my wallpaper is from girly_m so yeah
Bad it has like 5 black girl's and 120 white girls NOT FAIR
Love this app It has all the pictures that a girl would love. I would recommend it to all especially the girls
It's a good app because I'm using it right now and I use kika so I use it with different keyboards
Installation instructions
Instructions for installing Girly m wallpapers - girly m girls pictures apk from your Android device, as well as other devices
Download Girly m wallpapers - girly m girls pictures apk from this page, then follow these steps:
Update your device settings
Go to your device settings page
Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
Check the Unknown Sources box
Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.girlym.girly-v1.3.apk)
Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Enjoy! If there are any problems, please let us know.


No comments:
Post a Comment